Sunday, July 18, 2010

Almost 2 Years

It's been almost two years since I've last blogged. I'm not sure what happened exactly to make me quit writing. Lately, though, I've felt a longing to get back to it. To rediscover the love for sharing whatever it is that happens to be on my mind.

So what's on my mind today? Vacuums. After buying an average of a vacuum a year for the past 5 years I'm investing in the creme de la creme of vacuums... that's right. I'm getting a Dyson! Eeep!

This morning, after cleaning the bedroom, Keith asks what he can do to help and I respond with "You can vacuum." That's what started the vacuum buying of 2010. I've had the same vacuum for about 2 years now, which is pretty good for me, and didn't have any intention of buying a new one... especially an expensive one. It was Keith that wanted a new one... an expensive one... one that wouldn't be replaced next year.

So after some online researching and visiting Sears, we've decided on a canister style Dyson. Keith is picking it up right now. I'll be sure to let you know how it works. (=

(a simple post, but after 2 years, let's start small)

No comments: