This morning while I was driving to work I realized two things about me today.
The positive is that I rediscovered the beauty of a light dusting of snow. The grass still peaks through and proves that eventually everything will come back to life. Even more beautiful than that is the way that the snow will dance behind the car infront of me. It sways from left to right covering the evidence of what caused it to move in the first place.
The negative of this morning is that I, like the rest of St. Louis, am now officially ready for warmer weather. The coldness has lost it's appeal and I'm starting to long for birds singing in the morning and barbequed hamburgers.
Anyway... that's it for now. I actually have to get to work now. )=
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment